What Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
• Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters and press mailing list.
• Any other information that you choose to send to us.
What We Do With the Information Collected
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• When you elect to join our mailing list for the purpose of receiving our newsletter we may use that personal information to provide you with direct marketing communications about news, upcoming games and other events and promotions related to our products and services.
If at any point, you would like to opt-out of receiving our marketing communications, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails you receive, or email us, stating your preferences, at: email@example.com
We will not share your personal information with other companies for marketing purposes. We will store your data in compliance with GDRP regulations.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will not transfer your personal data outside the EU without your consent. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How Long Will We Keep Your Data
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with the company. The Company will keep your data in the database unless you request otherwise.
Subject to any conditions or requirements set out in the GDPR or other applicable law or regulation, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information:
• The right to request a copy of your personal data held by us;
• The right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held by us;
• The right to request that we erase your personal data;
• The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data (as set out in the GDPR);
• The right to have your personal data transferred to another organisation;
• The right to object to certain types of processing of your personal data by us; and
• The right to make a complaint.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to External Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.