Hello race fans!
The latest game update for Mantis Burn Racing® is here, and it’s a big one! As ever, we’ve been listening to your comments and feedback and we’re delighted to be able to now release a patch that brings many fan-requested features and improvements to the game.
The update includes improvements to performance during online play and improved loading times, which we know have been popular requests. Elsewhere, there’s now a ‘Random Event’ option for online races and the game now indicates whether upgrades are on / off for the Weekly Challenges.
The update is available now on all platforms and you can read the full patch notes, below. Please continue to let us know your feedback; we hope you enjoy the improvements.
See you out on the tracks!
• Comprehensive improvements in usability and performance during online play
• Improved loading times
• Vehicle collision improvements and bug fixes
• AI driven vehicles now use their boost more intelligently
• Added upgrade on/off information to Weekly Challenge
• New ‘Random Event’ option for online races
• New ‘Great’, ‘Amazing’ and ‘Awesome’ Sector XP rewards replace ‘Clean Sector’
• Track name and map shown during loading
• Gear Challenges now turn red as soon as they are failed
• Garage appearance tweaks
• General performance improvements
• (PlayStation Only) 1p Vs. 1p Tournaments now supported
• Cross play allowing online players to connect with players on other platforms
• Added the ability to adjust HDR brightness on HDR enabled TV’s
• General bug fixes