Today’s Patch Brings Online Improvements, Single-Screen Multiplayer and More!
We’re really pleased to say the first patch for the Xbox One version of Mantis Burn Racing® is now live! This update brings some great new features, fixes numerous bugs and makes general improvements to the overall game, which we hope you’ll enjoy!
As we mentioned in our previous blog post, we want to encourage and support the multiplayer community, so we’re really pleased that today’s update brings some notable improvements including a new Lobby system that we hope helps bring players together online, we’ve also added the ability to race online with AI drivers as well as enhancing online stability, overall. We’ve also added single-screen multiplayer, via a new ‘Spotlight’ event which pits players in a battle to remain within the spotlight and be the final racer standing!
We’re working on new content for the game as we speak, so thanks for playing and be sure to follow us on Twitter @VooFoo for all our news and updates.
Here are the patch notes in full:
• New ‘Spotlight’ event added – Play single-screen multiplayer in a battle to remain within the spotlight and be the final racer standing!
• AI drivers can now be selected to fill the grid of online races
• Extensive online stability improvements
• Improved online lobby structure to allow players to race against AI while their lobby fills with human opponents
• ‘Punching above your weight’, ‘The bigger they are’ and ‘I’ll bring it back without a scratch’ trophies now never blocked from being unlocked
• New ‘Far’ camera option
• Players XP level now displayed in online lobbies
• Gear reward summary now shown post-race
• Online leader board now shown post-race
• Improved car-to-car collision physics
• Mechanic tutorials added for Overtake and Hotlap events as well as x2 upgrades
• Boost colour now shown dynamically in the garage
• Improved vehicle stat bar calculation
• Option to permanently show players Gamer Tag above their vehicle
• Ability to fast switch between career seasons
• Highlighted career events now auto-scroll when joystick held in any direction
• Time bonus for overtaking vehicles in the weekly Overtake challenge
• XP line UI graphic tweaks
• Weekly Challenge distance units now change dynamically with players selection
• Overtake bug fixed that could cause the event to end prematurely
• Improved logic for vehicle overtaking
• Frame rate performance enhancements
• AI tweaks
• Audio tweaks
• Extensive engine audio enhancements
• General bug fixes and polish
• Fixed an issue where certain Achievements would be unlocked at the wrong times
• Minor cosmetic bug fixes.
Thanks for playing!