Pure Chess puts other chess games in checkmate.
Experience one of the oldest known board games on the advanced technology of today. With ultra-realistic visuals you can almost reach out and touch the pieces.
Pure Chess is a game that can be played by everyone, at any age, but mastered by only a few.
Are you a Grandmaster in the making?
- Staunton, Checker, and Williams chess sets created with stunning detail and precision
- Museum, Penthouse, and Library locations beautifully portrayed
- Comprehensive tutorial that teaches you basic, intermediate, and advanced chess techniques
- 3 Tournaments to test your tactics
- 100 Bonus chess puzzles to ponder over
- Track your ELO and Tournament ratings in the ranking boards
- Stunning, hyper-real visuals
“A great introduction to one of the world’s most popular pastimes” - Push Square
“Pure Chess looks gorgeous” - USGamer
The Nvidia SHIELD Tegra K1 tablet has been released in the US today, and for those of you lucky enough to get hold of one, you can get access to the exclusive Sci-Fi DLC pack. We hope you enjoy it! Not only that, but Pure Chess is now free on all Android devices! Now, please excuse me whilst I go brush up on my chess skills…
Check it out; VooFoo are in the July 2014 OPC Magazine (Issue #8) – the official community magazine from the community over on the Playstation Forums! There’s a whole bunch of VooFoo game-related stuff in there. There’s a Pure Chess review on pages 12-13, a Pure Chess Q&A with Matt on page 14 AND a Pure Pool preview on page 22-23 amongst other great articles – go check it out! It’s
Our bestest friends at Ripstone have put together an excellent FAQ article for the PS4 version of Pure Chess. Not wanting to pass on the chance of ‘borrowing’ someone else’s hard work, we went to the trouble of cutting and pasting it straight onto our own site. Thanks guys! We’re always looking for ways to improve our games so we appreciate every last smidgen of feedback we get. If there’s anything you’d