The race is on in Mantis Burn Racing, where fast-paced bumper-to-bumper racing combines with intuitive, tactile gameplay and stunning visuals in one of the best-looking and most immersive top-down racers around. Drive incredible built-for-racing vehicles across highly detailed, visually stunning tracks, in high-risk, high-speed races where winning is everything. Prove your skills in an extensive career mode and take on friends with 4-player local split-screen racing and online modes for up to 8 players in ‘one-more-go’ style competitive racing. With a RPG-style upgrade system providing players with deep tactical choices and excellent replay-ability, this is racing at its rawest but most exciting!
- Compelling Career Mode – Test every aspect of your driving ability in a comprehensive 7-season career structure where you choose your progression path on the road to being crowned Mantis Burn Racing Champion.
- Bumper-to-Bumper Racing – Jump the sand dunes of sun-scorched Sand Town or burn rubber on the asphalt city streets of New Shangri-la in high-risk, high-speed but most of all, highly competitive racing.
- Incredible Vehicles – Choose from a roster of fully customisable built-for-racing vehicles in 3 distinct categories, each with their own unique handling and performance traits with speedy dune-buggies, versatile road-racers and super-strong 6-wheeler trucks competing side-by-side in the same race.
- Stunning Visuals – Race across stunning reversible tracks located in 2 distinct environments with incredible photo-realistic visuals for crystal clear high-octane racing.
- Intuitive, exciting gameplay – Enter a world of realistic, but fun, vehicle handling with intuitive and exciting gameplay where the driving experience takes centre stage.
- RPG-Style Upgrade System – Fine tune your vehicle’s handling and performance to your exact preference and playing style via a RPG-style upgrade slot system that offers an almost infinite amount of vehicle variations, creating a unique race experience for every player.
- Challenging Game Modes – Master 8 fun game modes – including knockout, accumulator and time trial – that keep the extensive solo career fresh and exciting.
- Weekly Challenges – Race your way to the top of the Global leader boards in unique challenges each week for the ultimate in bragging rights.
- Intense Multiplayer – 4 player local split-screen racing with extensive online modes for up to 8 players allowing players worldwide to race together seamlessly.
- Original Soundtrack – Race to an original ambient-electro soundtrack written especially for the game.
- High Definition Racing – Full native 4K support on PlayStation Pro at 60fps for crystal-clear high definition racing to truly immerse players in the race.
- Regular Updates – Regular updates including free and paid content packs.
“IT’S NOTHING SHORT OF BRILLIANT” - The Xbox Hub
“THE BUZZ OF OVERTAKING AN OPPONENT ON A JUMP OR NAILING A WIDE DRIFT ROUND A TURN IS SO GREAT THAT IT MAKES US WANT JUST ONE MORE RACE” - Gamereactor
“ONE OF THE INDIE FINDS OF THE YEAR” - Xbox One UK
“A FUN, GOOD-LOOKING EXPERIENCE THAT DELIVERS EXACTLY WHAT IT SETS OUT TO ACHIEVE” - Eurogamer
"A SERIOUS REINVENTION OF TOP-DOWN RACING, AND ONE THAT DESERVES TO BE TAKEN FOR A SPIN" - Official PlayStation Magazine
“THE FINEST OVERHEAD RACER IN YEARS” - Hardcore Gamer
"ARGUABLY THE BEST-LOOKING INDIE RACER RELEASED IN A LONG TIME” - Team VVV
“A FANTASTIC FAST-PACED RACING GAME” - Punk and Lizard
VooFoo Studios’ highly popular top-down racer gets PS4 discount in Latin America Birmingham, United Kingdom – 14th February 2017 – UK indie developer and publisher VooFoo Studios is happy to announce that Mantis Burn Racing® has been selected to appear in today’s announced PlayStation®4 ‘Carnival Sale’ with up to 50% off the popular racer for gamers in Latin America from today until the 28th of February. The ‘Carnival Sale’ offers
Hello all. Our latest blog takes a slightly more scientific turn than usual as we take a look at how we created the algorithm used in Mantis Burn Racing to automatically generate the best racing lines on tracks. This may prove to be quite appealing to those of you with a more, shall we say, technical mind, but wherever your interests lie, we hope you find it in some way
Hey, look, it’s our first blog post of 2017 – Happy new year to you all! We’ve so much planned this year we can barely contain our excitement to this wee blog post! Yes, it’s safe to say there’s lots going on at VooFoo HQ, some of which we can’t yet share with you (boo!), but with patience comes great reward including more content and updates for Mantis Burn Racing!